1. Personal information collected
We collect information:
- When you register an account to become a Beautifinder user (“User”), such as your name, e-mail, employer, and a password.
- When you view and interact with Beautifinder pages, features, and functionality, including Beautifinder the URLs of sites from which you arrive or leave the Beautifinder website, or sites that have embedded Beautifinder platform technology.
- Through cookies and other technologies that allow us to recognize you, customize your experience, and serve advertisements both on and off Beautifinder. Learn more about cookies, beacons in Sections 1E and 1F, below. You can opt-out of advertising.
- When you interact with third party services available through Beautifinder like surveys, polls or other third party research undertaken with your consent.
2. Uses of personal information
We use the information you provide to:
- Enable you to share your information and communicate with other Users, or provide your personal details to third parties offering combined services withBeautifinder;
- Administer your account with us and customize the service we provide to you and other Users; and to
- Send you service or promotional communications through email and notices on the Beautifinder website. You can control your messaging preferences here.
- Connect you to opportunities by enabling clients and other professionals to find you on Beautifinder.
- Create and distribute advertising relevant to your or your network’s Beautifinder experience. If you share your interactions on Beautifinder
3. Your Information Choices
- Review, or edit your personal information through your personal profile page;
- Control whether Beautifinder uses your name and profile photo in social ads; and
- Tell us to close your Beautifinder account.
4. Your obligations to other Users.
- Personal information you provide will be secured in accordance with industry standards and technology. Since the internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Beautifinder. There is no guarantee that information may not be accessed, copied, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
- You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to your email communications at all times.
6. How to contact us
If you have questions or comments please send them to us here or contact us at:
1442 Crespi Drive
Oxnard, California 93033
We created a Website for Cosmetologist and their clients. This site provides a way to keep your clients and potentially new clients updated with information where they will always find you. In an industry where cosmetologists move from Salon to Salon, as a cosmetologist, feel secure that your clients will always find you at Beautifinder.com. By joining you are provided a profile page where you have control of the information you want your clients to know and how to contact you. In your profile page you can show what you specialize in. There is also provided, a link to show your portfolio to new potential clients. Beautifinder.com will offer you the opportunity of knowing that you will never lose contact with clients again.
Here are the three main types of information on Beautifinder:
Information about yourself that you share. This is the information that youshow to let your clients and potential new clients, other professionals, and companies and businesses see about you. This includes your profile and your portfolio (and will show others when you visited their profiles). You have control over what you share, and you can update information at any time.
These actions and information are private and we don't share or distribute them to others on the website.
Of course, maintaining your trust is our top concern, so we adhere to the following principles to protect your privacy:
- We do not rent, sell, or otherwise provide your personally identifiable information to third parties without your consent, except as described in this policy or as required by law.
- We do not share any information you have not chosen to display on your Beautifinder profile to other parties, unless compelled by law, or as necessary to enforce our User Agreement or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Beautifinder, its Users, and the public.
- All information that you provide will be protected with industry standard protocols and technology.
Please read this policy and send us questions, concerns and suggestions here.
- Information collected by Beautifinder.
- How Beautifinder uses your information.
- Your information choices.
- Your obligations as a User.
- How to contact us.
1. Information Collected
We collect your personal information in the following ways:
- order to become a User, you must provide us the following information to create an account: name, email address, and password. Without this minimal amount of information, you cannot create a Beautifinder account. Like other passwords, you should choose one that is known only by you. Beautifinder requests other information from you during the registration process, (e.g., , location, etc.) that Beautifinder uses to provide better, more customized services such as language-specific profile pages and updates, better ads, and more valuable opportunities. You acknowledge that this information is personal to you, and by creating an account on Beautifinder, you allow others, including Beautifinder, to identify you and to allow Beautifinder to use your information in accordance with our User Agreement.
B. Profile Information
C. Customer Service
We collect information when you interact with Beautifinderin order to accurately categorize and respond to customer inquiries and investigate breaches of our terms.
D. Using the Beautifinder’s Site and Applications
In the course of serving advertisements or optimizing the Services to our Users, we may allow authorized third parties to place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser. Any information provided to third parties through cookies will not be personally identifiable but may provide general segment information (e.g., your industry or geography, career field, or information about your professional or educational background) for the enhancement of your user experience by providing more relevant advertising. Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. Beautifinder does not store unencrypted personally identifiable information in the cookies.
F. Advertising and Web Beacons
To support the Services we provide at no cost to our Users, as well as provide a more relevant and useful experience for our Users, we target and serve our own ads and third-party ads both on and off the site using ad networks. Ad networks include third party ad servers, vendors.
We target ads to Users based on general profile categories (or on non-personally identifiable information inferred from a User’s profile (e.g., industry,in addition to a User’s use of Beautifinder or their clicking on Beautifinder ad inventory. Beautifinder does not provide personally identifiable information to any third party ad network.
- use ad technology such as web beacons, pixels, anonymous ad network tags, and cookies to more effectively serve ads to our Users on and off Beautifinder through ad networks, as well as to collect anonymized, aggregated auditing, research and reporting for advertisers. Because your web browser requests advertisements and web beacons directly from ad network servers, these networks can view, edit or set their own cookies, just as if you had requested a web page from their site.
You may opt-out of ads served to you off Beautifinder here, by turning off “Advertising Preferences.” If you opt-out you may lose certain functionality of the Beautifinder Services, as well as the potential benefit of receiving ads that are targeted to your interests which, in turn, may limit your ability to fully realize the benefits of the Beautifinder Services to build and leverage your professional network.
G. Log files, IP Addresses and information about your computer and mobile device
- to the communications standards on the internet, when you visit the Beautifinder website we automatically receive the URL of the site from which you came and the site to which you are going when you leave Beautifinder. Additionally, advertisers receive the URL of the page you were on when you click on an ad on Beautifinder. Beautifinder also receives the internet protocol (“IP”) address of your computer (or the proxy server you use to access the World Wide Web), your computer operating system and type of web browser you are using, email patterns, your mobile device (including your UDID) and mobile operating system (if you are accessing Beautifinder using a mobile device), as well as the name of your ISP or your mobile carrier. Beautifinder may also receive location data passed to it from third-party services or GPS-enabled devices that you have enabled. Also, as described above in Sections 1.E. and 1.F., Beautifinder receives information when you access web pages containing Beautifinder interactive plugins, such as “Share on Beautifinder” or “Apply with Beautifinder” functionality. You can control the collection and use of this information here. The link between your IP address and your personally identifiable information is not shared with third parties without your permission, except as described in Section 2.L (“Compliance with Legal Process”), below.
H. Rights to Access, Correct and Eliminate Information About You
You have a right to access, modify, correct and eliminate the data you supplied to Beautifinder. If you update any of your information, we may keep a copy of the information that you originally provided to us in our archives for uses documented in this policy. You may request deletion of your information at any time by contacting Beautifinder customer service. We will respond to your request within 30 days. Please note, however that information you have shared with others, or that other Users have copied, may also remain visible even if you request its deletion.
I. Data Retention
Beautifinder will retain your information for so long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, except in the case of our professional plugin impression data, which we de-identify after 12 months. If you wish to close your account, you may do so here. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce this Agreement.
2. Uses of personal information
A. Consent to Beautifinder Processing Information About You
B. Beautifinder Communications
As described in the User Agreement, we will communicate with you through email, notices posted on the Beautifinder website, messages to your Beautifinder inbox, or through other means available through the service, including mobile text messages. We may send you a series of emails that help inform new Users about the features of the Services, and we will also send you service messages relating to the functioning of the Services. We may also send you messages with promotional information directly or on behalf of our partners, unless you have opted out of receiving promotional information.
You can change your e-mail and contact preferences at any time by logging into your account and changing your settings related to your email notification choices. If you wish, you can also opt-out of receiving promotional emails by sending a request to Beautifinder customer service through our customer service site.
Please be aware that you cannot opt-out of receiving service messages from Beautifinder. Also, if we send communications to you via the carrier service with which you have a mobile communications subscription or otherwise have access, you understand you will pay any service fees associated with your receipt of messages on your mobile device (including text messaging charges).
C. User Communications
Many communications you initiate through Beautifinder will be posted through your profile page to be viewed and your primary email address and name will be listed in the profile. Messages you initiate may also provide aggregate information about your profile but will not list the people to whom you ’re directly connected. Other communications that you initiate through the Beautifinder website, will list your name and will include your email address that you provide to the website and contact information. Your contact information will be shared with another Users and the public who view your profileby posting your contact information you have indicated that you would like to establish contact with viewers.
D. Customized Content
- use information you provide to us (or to third parties with whom Beautifinder offers combined services) to customize your experience on our website.
E. Sharing Information with Third Parties
Beautifinder takes the privacy of our Users very seriously, and we do not sell, rent, or otherwise provide your personally identifiable information to third parties, except as described in this policy. We will also not share other personal information not published to your profile or generated through engagement with other Beautifinder services without your explicit consent or to carry out your instructions unless, disclosure is reasonably necessary in our opinion to: (1) comply with legal process, including, but not limited to, civil and criminal subpoenas, court orders or other compulsory disclosures; (2) enforce this Agreement; (3) respond to claims of a violation of the rights of third parties, whether or not the third party is a User, individual, or government agency; (4) respond to customer service inquiries; or (5) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Beautifinder, our Users or the public.
Content distributed through Beautifinder’s sharing features and third party integrations may result in displaying some of your information outside of Beautifinder. For example, when you post content that is open for public discussion, your content, including your name as the contributor, may be displayed in search engine results. Or, if you have bound your Beautifinder account to your Twitter account, you can easily share content into both Beautifinder as well as to Twitter.
We may provide aggregated anonymous data about the usage of the Services to third parties for purposes that we deem, in our sole discretion, to be appropriate, including to prospective advertisers on Beautifinder.
We offer search services to help find information and learn more about other Users (for example, you can search for Users with particular expertise or consulting experience, or that you may know from your industry or profession). Beautifinderallows Users to findhairstylist, make-up artist, esthetician ’s, manicurist,Salons. We use information from User profiles to inform and refine our search service.
G. Answers, Groups, and other Services
If you post on the message section of Beautifinder, or import a blog, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you choose to provide there can be read, collected, or used by other Users of these forums, as well as Platform Developers and other third parties, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. Beautifinder is not responsible for the information you choose to submit in these forums. Also, some content in Beautifinder may be public and searchable on the internet if the profile owner has opened the message for public discussions. You can delete your posts to messages at any time. However, please note that ideas you post and information you share may be seen and used by other Users, and Beautifinder cannot guarantee that other Users have not made copies of or use the ideas and information that you share with others on Beautifinder.
H. Testimonials and Advertisements Placed through Beautifinder Ads Service
I. Advertising and Endorsements on Beautifinder
In order to deliver relevant and valuable ads to you and your network, Beautifinder may use your name and profile photo in connection with social advertising based on content shared on Beautifinder. This advertising may include the fact that you have recommended or endorsed a product or service on Beautifinder, followed a company or Salon, joined Groups or conversations, established or added content to your profile, etc., and will only be displayed to your Beautifinder network. You can opt-out of allowing your name and/or profile photo to be used in social ads here.
J. Compliance with Legal Process
It is possible that we may need to disclose personal information, profile information and/or information about your activities as a Beautifinder User when required by subpoena or other legal process, or if Beautifinder has a good faith belief that disclosure is necessary to (a) investigate, prevent or take action regarding suspected or actual illegal activities or to assist government enforcement agencies; (b) to enforce the User Agreement, to investigate and defend ourselves against any third party claims or allegations, or to protect the security or integrity of our site; and/or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property or personal safety of Beautifinder, our Users, employees, or others.
K. Disclosures to Others as the Result of a Change in Control or Sale of Beautifinder LLC.
We may also disclose your personal information and other information you provide to another third party as part of a sale of the assets of Beautifinder LLC, or as the result of a change in control of the company. Any third party to which Beautifinder transfers or sells Beautifinder’ s assets will have the right to continue to use the personal and other information that you provide to us.
3. Your Information Choices
A. Accessing and Changing Your Account Information
You can review the personal information you provided to us and make any desired changes to the information you publish, or to the settings for your Beautifinder account including your email and contact preferences, at any time by logging in to your account on the Beautifinder website. Please be aware that even after your request for a change is processed, Beautifinder may, for a time, retain residual information about you in its backup and/or archival copies of its database.
B. Default Settings
Because the mission of Beautifinder is to connect the world’s professional Cosmetologists to enable them to become more productive and successful, we have established what we believe to be reasonable default settings that we have found most professionals desire. Because Users may use and interact with Beautifinder in a variety of ways, and because those uses may change over time, we designed our settings to provide our users granular control over the information they share. We encourage our Users to review their account settings and adjust them in accordance with their preferences.
Beautifinder accounts are also defaulted to allow Users to be contacted to participate in polls, surveys and partner advertising. Click here to change these settings.
C. Closing Your Account
You can close your account through the Beautifinder customer service site. If you close your Beautifinder account, we will remove your name and other personally identifiable information from our publicly viewable database. If you close your account, we have no obligation to retain your information, and may delete any or all of your account information without liability. However, we may retain certain data contributed by you if Beautifinder believes it may be necessary to prevent fraud or future abuse, or for legitimate business purposes, such as analysis of aggregated, non-personally identifiable data, account recovery, or if required by law. Beautifinder may also retain and use your information if necessary to provide the Services to other Users. For example, just as an email you may send to another person through an email service provider resides in that person’s inbox even after you delete it from your sent files or close your account, emails or InMails you send on Beautifinder to other Users, as well as your contributions to Beautifindermessages, may remain visible to others after you have closed your account. Similarly, other information you have shared with others, or that other Users have copied, may also remain visible. Beautifinder disclaims any liability in relation to the deletion or retention (subject to the terms herein) of information or any obligation not to delete the information. Beautifiner does not control when search engines update their cache, which may contain certain public profile information that has since been removed from Beautifinder’s publicly viewable database.
D. Memorializing Accounts
If we learn that a User is deceased, we may memorialize the User’s account. In these cases we may restrict profile access, remove messaging functionality, and close an account if we receive a formal request from the User’s next of kin or other proper legal request to do so.
4. Your Obligations
- a User, you have certain obligations to other Users. Some of these obligations are imposed by applicable law and regulations, and others have become commonplace in user-friendly communities of like-minded members such as Beautifinder:
- You must not download or otherwise disseminate any information that may be deemed to be injurious, violent, offensive, racist or xenophobic, or which may otherwise violate the purpose and spirit of Beautifinder and its community of Users.
- You must not provide to Beautifinder and/or other Users information that you believe might be injurious or detrimental to your person or to your professional or social status.
- You must keep your username and password confidential and not share it with others.
Any violation of these guidelines may lead to the restriction, suspension or termination of your account at the sole discretion of Beautifinder.
5. Important information
A. Children and Minors
Children under the age of 18 are not eligible to use our service.
Please note that by becoming a User, you have given us your express and informed consent to transfer the data that you provide to us to the United States and to process it in the United States.
To lodge a complaint, you must include the following information: the name of the company, the alleged privacy violation, your contact information, and whether you would like the particulars of your complaint shared with the company. The complaint resolution process shall be conducted in English, regardless of your country of residence.
Please understand that the program only covers information collected through the website www.Beautifinder.com
Using the Beautifinder Services after a notice of changes has been sent to you or published on our site shall constitute consent to the changed terms or practices.
In order to help secure your personal information, access to your data on Beautifinder is password-protected, and sensitive data exchanged between your web browser and the Beautifinder website. To protect any data you store on our servers, Beautifinder also regularly audits its system for possible vulnerabilities and attacks, and we use a tier-one secured-access data center. However, since the internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Beautifinder. There is no guarantee that information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. It is your responsibility to protect the security of your login information. Please note that emails, instant messaging, and similar means of communication with other Users of Beautifinder are not encrypted, and we strongly advise you not to communicate any confidential information through these means.
How to contact us
Mail: 1442 Crespi Drive Oxnard, California 93033
We created a Website for Cosmetologist and their clients. This site provides a way to keep clients and potential new clients updated with information where they will always find you. In an industry where cosmetologists move from Salon to Salon,as a cosmetologist,feel secure thatyour clients will always find you at Beautifinder.com. By joining you are provided a profile page where you have control of the information you want your clients to know and how to contact you. In your profile page you can show what you specialize in. There is also provided, a link to show your portfolio to potential clients. Beautifinder.com will offer you the opportunity of knowing that you will never lose contact with clients again.
Scope and Intent.
2. YOUR OBLIGATIONS.
A. Applicable laws and this Agreement
- must comply with all applicable laws, the Agreement, as may be amended from time to time with or without advance notice, and the policies and processes explained in the following sections:
- DOs and DON’Ts;
- Complaints Regarding Content Posted on the Beautifinder.com Website; and
B. License and warranty for your submissions to Beautifinder.com.
You own the information you provide Beautifinder.com under this Agreement, and may request its deletion at any time, unless you have shared information or content with others and they have not deleted it, or it was copied or stored by other users. Additionally, you grant Beautifinder.com a nonexclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual, unlimited, assignable, sublicenseable, fully paid up and royalty-free right to us to copy, prepare derivative works of, improve, distribute, publish, remove, retain, add, process, analyze, use and commercialize, in any way now known or in the future discovered, any information you provide, directly or indirectly to Beautifinder.com, including, but not limited to, any user generated content, ideas, concepts, techniques or data to the services, you submit to Beautifinder.com, without any further consent, notice and/or compensation to you or to any third parties. Any information you submit to us is at your own risk of loss as noted in Sections 2 and 3 of this Agreement.
By providing information to us, you represent and warrant that you are entitled to submit the information and that the information is accurate, not confidential, and not in violation of any contractual restrictions or other third party rights. It is your responsibility to keep your Beautifinder.com profile information accurate and updated.
C. Service Eligibility.
- be eligible to use the Service, you must meet the following criteria and represent and warrant that you: (1) are 18 years of age or older; (2) are not currently restricted from the Services, or not otherwise prohibited from having a Beautifinder.com account, (3) are not a competitor of Beautifinder.com or are not using the Services for reasons that are in competition with Beautifinder.com; (4) will only maintain one Beautifinder.com account at any given time; (5) have full power and authority to enter into this Agreement and doing so will not violate any other agreement to which you are a party; (6) will not violate any rights of Beautifinder.com, including intellectual property rights such as copyright or trademark rights; and (7) agree to provide at your cost all equipment, software, and internet access necessary to use the Services.
D. D.Sign-In Credentials.
You agree to: (1) Keep your password secure and confidential; (2) not permit others to use your account; (3) refrain from using other Users’ accounts; (4) refrain from selling, trading, or otherwise transferring your Beautifinder.com account to another party; and (5) refrain from charging anyone for access to any portion of Beautifinder.com, or any information therein. Further, you are responsible for anything that happens through your account until you close down your account or prove that your account security was compromised due to no fault of your own. To close your account, please visit Beautifinder.com’s customer service at.
- indemnify us and hold us harmless for all damages, losses and costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) related to all third party claims, charges, and investigations, caused by (1) your failure to comply with this Agreement, including, without limitation, your submission of content that violates third party rights or applicable laws, (2) any content you submit to the Services, and (3) any activity in which you engage on or through Beautifinder.com
F. Notify us of acts contrary to the Agreement.
If you believe that you are entitled or obligated to act contrary to this Agreement under any mandatory law, you agree to provide us with detailed and substantiated explanation of your reasons in writing at least 30 days before you act contrary to this Agreement, to allow us to assess whether we may, at our sole discretion, provide an alternative remedy for the situation, though we are under no obligation to do so.
G. Notifications and Service Messages.
For purposes of service messages and notices about the Services to you, Beautifinder.com may place a banner notice across its pages to alert you to certain changes such as modifications to this Agreement. Alternatively, notice may consist of an email from Beautifinder.com to an email address associated with your account, even if we have other contact information. You also agree that Beautifinder.com may communicate with you through your Beautifinder.com account or through other means including email, mobile number, telephone, or delivery services including the postal service about your Beautifinder.com account or services associated with Beautifinder.com. Please review your Settings to control what kind of messages you receive from Beautifinder.com. You acknowledge and agree that we shall have no liability associated with or arising from your failure to do so maintain accurate contact or other information, including, but not limited to, your failure to receive critical information about the Service.
I. Export Control.
- use of Beautifinder.com services, including our software, is subject to export and re-export control laws and regulations, including the Export Administration Regulations (“EAR”) maintained by the United States Department of Commerce and sanctions programs maintained by the Treasury Department's Office of Foreign Assets Control. You shall not — directly or indirectly — sell, export, re-export, transfer, divert, or otherwise dispose of any software or service to any end-user without obtaining the required authorizations from the appropriate government authorities. You also warrant that you are not prohibited from receiving US origin products, including services or software.
J. Contributions to Beautifinder.com
By submitting ideas, suggestions, documents, and/or proposals ("Contributions") to Beautifinder.com through its suggestion or feedback webpages, you acknowledge and agree that: (a) your Contributions do not contain confidential or proprietary information; (b) Beautifinder.com is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Contributions; (c) Beautifinder.com shall be entitled to use or disclose (or choose not to use or disclose) such Contributions for any purpose, in any way, in any media worldwide; (d) Beautifinder.com may have something similar to the Contributions already under consideration or in development; (e) you irrevocably assign to Beautifinder.com all rights to your Contributions; and (f) you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from Beautifinder.com under any circumstances.
3. YOUR RIGHTS.
On the condition that you comply with all your obligations under this Agreement, including, but not limited to, the Do’s and Don’ts listed in Section 10, we grant you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive, nonassignable, nonsublicenseable license and right to access the Services, through a generally available web browser, mobile device or application (but not through scraping, spidering, crawling or other technology or software used to access data without the express written consent of Beautifinder.com or its Users), view information and use the Services that we provide on Beautifinder.com webpages and in accordance with this Agreement. Any other use of Beautifinder.com contrary to our mission and purpose is strictly prohibited and a violation of this Agreement. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in this Agreement, including, without limitation, title, ownership, intellectual property rights, and all other rights and interest in Beautifinder.com and all related items, including any and all copies made of the Beautifinder.com website.
4. OUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS.
A. Services Availability.
- as long as Beautifinder.com continues to offer the Services, Beautifinder.com shall provide and seek to update, improve and expand the Services. As a result, we allow you to access Beautifinder.com as it may exist and be available on any given day and have no other obligations, except as expressly stated in this Agreement. We may modify, replace, refuse access to, suspend or discontinue Beautifinder.com, partially or entirely, or change and modify prices for all or part of the Services for you or for all our users in our sole discretion. All of these changes shall be effective upon their posting on our site or by direct communication to you unless otherwise noted. Beautifinder.com further reserves the right to withhold, remove and or discard any content available as part of your account, with or without notice if deemed by Beautifinder.com to be contrary to this Agreement. For avoidance of doubt, Beautifinder.com has no obligation to store, maintain or provide you a copy of any content that you or other Users provide when using the Services.
B. Third Party Sites and Developers.
Beautifinder.com may include links to third party web sites (“Third Party Sites”) on www.beautifinder.com, developer.beautifinder.com, and elsewhere. Beautifinder.com also enables third party developers (“Platform Developers”) to create applications (“Platform Applications”) that provide features and functionality using data and developer tools made available by Beautifinder.com through its developer platform.
Beautifinder.com is not responsible for and does not endorse any features, content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from Third Party Sites or Platform Applications. Beautifinder.com also does not screen, audit, or endorse Platform Applications. Accordingly, if you decide to access Third Party Sites or use Platform Applications, you do so at your own risk and agree that your use of any Platform Application is on an “as-is” basis without any warranty as to the Platform Developer’s actions, and that this Agreement does not apply to your use of any Third Party Site or Developer Application.
Please note: If you allow a Platform Application or Third Party Site to authenticate to or connect with your Beautifinder.com account, that application or website can access information on Beautifinder.com related to you.
C. Disclosure of User Information.
You acknowledge, consent and agree that we may access, preserve, and disclose your registration and any other information you provide if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary in our opinion to: (1) comply with legal process, including, but not limited to, civil and criminal subpoenas, court orders or other compulsory disclosures; (2) enforce this Agreement; (3) respond to claims of a violation of the rights of third parties, whether or not the third party is a User, individual, or government agency; (4) respond to customer service inquiries; or (5) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Beautifinder.com, our Users or the public.
D. Connections and Interactions with other Users.
- are solely responsible for your interactions with other Users.Beautifinderin some certain circumstances, prohibit you from contacting other Users through use of the Services or otherwise limit your use of the Services. Beautifinder.com reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other members and to restrict, suspend, or close your account if Beautifinder.com determines, in our sole discretion, that doing so is necessary to enforce this Agreement.
SOME COUNTRIES AND JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED TERMS IN CONTRACTS WITH CONSUMERS AND AS A RESULT THE CONTENTS OF THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
DO NOT RELY ON BEAUTIFINDER.COM, ANY INFORMATION THEREIN, OR IT’S CONTINUATION. WE PROVIDE THE PLATFORM FOR BEAUTIFINDER.COM AND ALL INFORMATION AND SERVICES ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. BEAUTIFINDER.COM DOES NOT CONTROL OR CHECK USER GENERATED CONTENT FOR ACCURACY. WE DO NOT PROVIDE ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, ACCURACY OF DATA, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED OR HARMED BY BEAUTIFINDER.COM OR ANYTHING RELATED TO BEAUTIFINDER.COM, YOU MAY CLOSE YOUR BEAUTIFINDER.COM ACCOUNT AND TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 7 (“TERMINATION”) AND SUCH TERMINATION SHALL BE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY.
BEAUTIFINDER.COM IS NOT RESPONSIBLE, AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES FOR. IN ADDITION, WE NEITHER WARRANT NOR REPRESENT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES. ANY MATERIAL, SERVICE, OR TECHNOLOGY DESCRIBED OR USED ON THE WEBSITE MAY BE SUBJECT TO INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OWNED BY THIRD PARTIES WHO HAVE LICENSED SUCH MATERIAL, SERVICE, OR TECHNOLOGY TO US.
BEAUTIFINDER.COM DOES NOT HAVE ANY OBLIGATION TO VERIFY THE IDENTITY OF THE PERSONS SUBSCRIBING TO ITS SERVICES, NOR DOES IT HAVE ANY OBLIGATION TO MONITOR THE USE OF ITS SERVICES BY OTHER USERS OF THE COMMUNITY; THEREFORE, BEAUTIFINDER.COM DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR IDENTITY THEFT OR ANY OTHER MISUSE OF YOUR IDENTITY OR INFORMATION.
BEAUTIFINDER.COM DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICES IT PROVIDES WILL FUNCTION WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR ERRORS IN FUNCTIONING. IN PARTICULAR, THE OPERATION OF THE SERVICES MAY BE INTERRUPTED DUE TO MAINTENANCE, UPDATES, OR SYSTEM OR NETWORK FAILURES. BEAUTIFINDER.COM DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES CAUSED BY ANY SUCH INTERRUPTION OR ERRORS IN FUNCTIONING. FURTHERMORE, BEAUTIFINDER.COM DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY MALFUNCTIONING, IMPOSSIBILITY OF ACCESS, OR POOR USE CONDITIONS OF THE BEAUTIFINDER.COM SITE DUE TO INAPPROPRIATE EQUIPMENT, DISTURBANCES RELATED TO INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDERS, TO THE SATURATION OF THE INTERNET NETWORK, AND FOR ANY OTHER REASON.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
SOME COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY IN CONTRACTS WITH CONSUMERS AND AS A RESULT THE CONTENTS OF THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Neither Beautifinder.com nor any of our, affiliated companies, employees, shareholders, or directors (“Beautifinder.com Affiliates”) shall be cumulatively liable for (a) any special, incidental, indirect, punitive or consequential damages or loss of use, profit, revenue or data to you or any third person arising from your use of the Service. This limitation of liability is part of the basis of the bargain between the parties. This limitation of liability shall: A.Apply regardless of whether (1) you base your claim on contract, tort, statute or any other legal theory, (2) we knew or should have known about the possibility of such damages, or (3) the limited remedies provided in this section fail of their essential purpose; and B.Not apply to any damage that Beautifinder.com may cause you intentionally or knowingly in violation of this Agreement or applicable law, or as otherwise mandated by applicable law that cannot be disclaimed from in this Agreement.
A. Mutual rights of termination.
You may terminate this Agreement, for any or no reason, at any time, with notice to Beautifinder.com This notice will be effective upon Beautifinder.com processing your notice. Beautifinder.com may terminate the Agreement and your account for any reason or no reason, at any time, with or without notice. This cancellation shall be effective immediately or as may be specified in the notice. For avoidance of doubt. Termination of your Beautifinder.com account includes disabling your access to Beautifinder.com and may also bar you from any future use of Beautifinder.com.
B. Misuse of the Services.
Beautifinder.com may restrict, suspend or terminate the account of any User who abuses or misuses the Services. Misuse of the Services includes inviting other Users with whom you do not know to connect; abusing the Beautifinder.com messaging services; creating multiple or false profiles; using the Services commercially without Beautifinder.com’s authorization, infringing any intellectual property rights, violating any of the Do’s and Don’ts listed in Section 10, or any other behavior that Beautifinder.com, in its sole discretion, deems contrary to its purpose. In addition, and without limiting the foregoing, Beautifinder.com has adopted a policy of terminating accounts of Users who, in Beautifinder.coms sole discretion, are deemed to be repeat infringers under the United States Copyright Act.
C. Effect of Termination.
- the termination of your Beautifinder account, you lose access to the Services. The terms of this Agreement shall survive any termination, except Sections 3 (“Your Rights”) and 4.a-b, and d (“Our Rights and Obligations”) hereof.
8. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
A. Law and Forum for Legal Disputes
This Agreement or any claim, cause of action or dispute (“claim”) arising out of or related to this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of California regardless of your country of origin or where you access Beautifinder.com, and notwithstanding of any conflicts of law principles and the United Nations Convention for the International Sale of Goods. You and Beautifinder.com agree that all claims arising out of or related to this Agreement must be resolved exclusively by a state court located in Ventura County, California, except as otherwise agreed by the parties or as described in the Arbitration Option paragraph below. You and Beautifinder.com agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within Ventura County, California or federal court located in Los Angeles County, for the purpose of litigating all such claims. Notwithstanding the above, you agree that Beautifinder.com shall still be allowed to apply for injunctive remedies (or an equivalent type of urgent legal relief) in any jurisdiction.
B. Arbitration Option.
For any claim (excluding claims for injunctive or other equitable relief) where the total amount of the award sought is less than $10,000, the party requesting relief may elect to resolve the dispute in a cost effective manner through binding non-appearance-based arbitration. In the event a party elects arbitration, they shall initiate such arbitration through an established alternative dispute resolution (“ADR”) provider mutually agreed upon by the parties. The ADR provider and the parties must comply with the following rules: (a) the arbitration shall be conducted by telephone, online and/or be solely based on written submissions, the specific manner shall be chosen by the party initiating the arbitration; (b) the arbitration shall not involve any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses unless otherwise mutually agreed by the parties; and (c) any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator shall be final and may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
9. GENERAL TERMS.
If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction or arbitrator to be illegal, void, or unenforceable, the unenforceable provision will be modified so as to render it enforceable and effective to the maximum extent possible in order to effect the intention of the provision; and if a court or arbitrator finds the modified provision invalid, illegal, void or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Agreement will not be affected in any way.
B. Notices and Service of Process.
In addition to Section 2.h. (“Notices and Service Messages”), we may notify you via postings on www.beautifinder.com. You may contact us here.
Or via mail or courier at:
ATTN: Legal Department
1442 Crespi Drive
Oxnard, California 93033
Additionally, Beautifinder.com accepts service of process at this address. Any notices that you provide without compliance with this section on Notices shall have no legal effect.
C. Entire Agreement.
You agree that this Agreement constitutes the entire, complete and exclusive agreement between you and us regarding the Services and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings, whether written or oral, or whether established by custom, practice, policy or precedent, with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain other Beautifinder.com services, third-party content or third party software.
D. Amendments to this Agreement.
E. No informal waivers, agreements or representations.
- failure to act with respect to a breach of this Agreement by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to that breach or subsequent similar or other breaches. Except as expressly and specifically contemplated by the Agreement, no representations, statements, consents, waivers or other acts or omissions by any Beautifinder.com Affiliate shall be deemed legally binding on any Beautifinder.com Affiliate, unless documented in a physical writing hand signed by a duly appointed officer of Beautifinder.com.
F. No Injunctive Relief.
In no event shall you seek or be entitled to rescission, injunctive or other equitable relief, or to enjoin or restrain the operation of the Service, exploitation of any advertising or other materials issued in connection therewith, or exploitation of the Services or any content or other material used or displayed through the Services.
G. Assignment and Delegation.
You may not assign or delegate any rights or obligations under the Agreement. Any purported assignment and delegation shall be ineffective. We may freely assign or delegate all rights and obligations under the Agreement, fully or partially without notice to you.
H. Potential Other Rights and Obligations.
You may have rights or obligations under local law other than those enumerated here if you are located outside the United States.
10. BEAUTIFINDER.COM USER “DOS” and “DON’TS.”
As a condition to access Beautifinder.com, you agree to this User Agreement and to strictly observe the following DOs and DON’Ts:
A. Do undertake the following:
- Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, export control laws, tax laws, and regulatory requirements;
- Provide accurate information to us and update it as necessary;
- Review and comply with notices sent by Beautifinder.com concerning the Services; and
- Use the Services in a professional manner.
B. Don’t undertake the following:
- Act dishonestly or unprofessionally by engaging in unprofessional behavior by posting inappropriate, inaccurate, or objectionable content to Beautifinder.com;
- Publish inaccurate information in the designated fields on the profile form (e.g., do not include a link or an email address in the name field). Please also protect sensitive personal information such as your email address, phone number, street address, or other information that is confidential in nature;
- Create a user profile for anyone other than a natural person;
- Harass, abuse or harm another person, including sending unwelcomed communications to others using Beautifinder.com;
- Upload a profile image that is not your likeness or a head-shot photo;
- Use or attempt to use another's account without authorization from the Company, or create a false identity on Beautifinder.com;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available or initiate any content that: a.Falsely states, impersonates or otherwise misrepresents your identity, including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym, or misrepresenting your current or previous positions and qualifications, or your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present;
- Is unlawful, libelous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable;
- Adds to a content field content that is not intended for such field (i.e. submitting a telephone number in the “title” or any other field, or including telephone numbers, email addresses, street addresses or any personally identifiable information for which there is not a field provided by Beautifinder.com);
- Includes information that you do not have the right to disclose or make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as insider information, or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Infringes upon patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights;
- Includes any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation.
- Contains software viruses, worms, or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment of Beautifinder.com or any User of Beautifinder.com;
- Forges headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any communication transmitted through the Services; and/or
- Participate, directly or indirectly, in the setting up or development of a network that seeks to implement practices that are similar to sales by network or the recruitment of independent home salespeople to the purposes of creating a pyramid scheme or other similar practices.
- Duplicate, license, sublicense, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, sell, rebrand, or otherwise transfer information found on Beautifinder.com (excluding content posted by you) except as permitted in this Agreement, Beautifinder.com’s developer terms and policies, or as expressly authorized by Beautifinder.com;
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for any underlying intellectual property used to provide the Services, or any part thereof
- Utilize or copy information, content or any data you view on and/or obtain from Beautifinder.com to provide any service that is competitive, in Beautifinder.com’s sole discretion, with Beautifinder.com;
- Imply or state, directly or indirectly, that you are affiliated with or endorsed by Beautifinder.com unless you have entered into a written agreement with Beautifinder.com (this includes, but is not limited to, if you have not been certified by Beautifinder.com as such);
- Adapt, modify or create derivative works based on Beautifinder.com or technology underlying the Services, or other Users’ content, in whole or part,
- Rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/re-sell access to Beautifinder.com or any information therein, or the equivalent, in whole or part;
- Sell, sponsor, or otherwise monetize any service or functionality of Beautifinder.com, without the express written permission of Beautifinder.com.
- Deep-link to the Site for any purpose, (i.e. including a link to a Beautifinder.com web page other than Beautifinder.com’s home page) unless expressly authorized in writing by Beautifinder.com or for the purpose of promoting your profile on Beautifinder.com
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on Beautifinder.com, including those of both Beautifinder.com and any of its licensors;
- Remove, cover or otherwise obscure any form of advertisement included on Beautifinder.com;
- Collect, use, copy, or transfer any information, including, but not limited to, personally identifiable information obtained from Beautifinder.com except as expressly permitted in this Agreement or as the owner of such information may expressly permit;
- Share information of non-Users without their express consent;
- Infringe or use Beautifinder.com’s brand, logos and/or trademarks, including, without limitation, using the word “Beautifinder” in any business name, email, or URL or including Beautifinder.com’s trademarks and logos except as provided in the Brand Guidelines or as expressly permitted by Beautifinder.com;
- Use manual or automated software, devices, scripts robots, other means or processes to access, “scrape,” “crawl” or “spider” any web pages or other services contained in the site;
- Use bots or other automated methods to access Beautifinder.com, add or download contacts, send or redirect messages, or perform other activities through Beautifinder.com, unless explicitly permitted by Beautifinder.com;
- Access, via automated or manual means or processes, Beautifinder.com for purposes of monitoring Beautifinder.com’s availability, performance or functionality for any competitive purpose;
- Engage in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of Beautifinder.com’s website;
- Attempt to or actually access Beautifinder.com by any means other than through the interfaces provided by Beautifinder.com such as or by navigating to http://www.Beautifinder.com.com using a web browser. This prohibition includes accessing or attempting to access Beautifinder.com using any third-party service, including software-as-a-service platforms that aggregate access to multiple services, including Beautifinder.com;
- Attempt to or actually override any security component included in or underlying Beautifinder.com;
- Engage in any action that directly or indirectly interferes with the proper working of or places an unreasonable load on Beautifinder.com’s infrastructure, including, but not limited to, sending unsolicited communications to other Users or Beautifinder.com personnel, attempting to gain unauthorized access to Beautifinder.com, or transmitting or activating computer viruses through or on Beautifinder.com;
- Interfere with or disrupt Beautifinder.com or the Services, including, but not limited to, any servers or networks connected to Beautifinder.com, in particular Beautifinder.com's search algorithms.
11. COMPLAINTS REGARDING CONTENT POSTED ON THE BEAUTIFINDER.COM WEBSITE.
- built Beautifinder.com to help you keep in constant contact with your clients and be a more successful professional. To achieving this purpose, we encourage our Users to share truthful and accurate information. We also respect the intellectual property rights of others. Accordingly, this Agreement requires that information posted by Users be accurate and not in violation of the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties.
THE ONE & ONLY BEAUTY PROFESSIONAL DIRECTORY
FIND SOMEONE NEW OR LOCATE YOUR OLD FAVORITE NOW!